We're back!! :) I finally have our laptop back & the time to sit down & blog about the beautiful-fun-memory filled Summer we have been having!! Bare with me as I try to update you on all of The Richards Happenings these past few weeks. BEWARE: Lots & lots of pictures ahead!!
We started out June with a beautiful day at the lake, with great friends & family :)
 |
| Josh, Jordan, Brandon & Adam. |
 |
| The Richards - Happy to be at Lake Tulloch :) |
 |
| Beautiful day!! |
 |
| Uncle Victor & Adam. |
 |
| Just a fun picture I took. |
 |
| Adam & Jenna :) |
 |
| Our little cheeto eating friend ;) |
One of our many nights enjoying Concert In The Park in Downtown Modesto :)
 |
| Catrina, Jenna & Ashley :) |
I hadn't taken pictures of the fur babies in a while, so I gave them a little photo shoot ;)
 |
| One of their favorite things to do... look out the front door. |
 |
| Brody Boy :) He is getting so big! |
 |
| This is the closest I could get them for a picture lol |
 |
| This picture absolutely cracks me up! |
 |
| He looks like he's smiling :) |
 |
| One of my most favorite pictures of Emme. |
 |
| She is so curious about everything. |
 |
| Love that face of hers! |
 |
| Our sweet brown-eyed girl :) |
Game night at The Richards :)
 |
| Katie & Vince :) |
 |
| The Richards boys = Take Catch Phrase VERY seriously lol |
These are just a few pictures of what The Richards have been up too! Much more to come :)
Love & Blessings,
J & J
No comments:
Post a Comment