While working at Shoob I met a girl named Shawna, unbeknownst to us we were neighbors... her & her husband Ben had moved to Riverbank from Oregon a little over a year ago & they now live right down the street from us :) Like me, both Shawna & Ben share a love of photography - Shawna is also trying to start a photography business of her own... so she asked Jordan & I to play her models one Sunday afternoon & these are just a few of the pictures from that day...

![]() |
| I have the most handsome hubby ;) |
We are calling these our "1 Year" photos, because they were taken just a little after our 1 year anniversary :) I can still barely believe we have been married 1 year... actually, almost 1 1/2! We are blessed.
Love & Blessings,
J & J









No comments:
Post a Comment