August 28, 2012, marked day 730 of the greatest two years of my life.
Two years later & we are more in love than ever. I can hardly believe that amazing day was two years ago. Our journey has been quite an amazing one... from saying "yes" to becoming Jordan's girlfriend, to saying "yes" to becoming his wife, to saying "I do" on our wedding day... every day in between & every memory we've made, have only made me love him more. Being married to my best friend is a gift I will forever be grateful to God for. When I think of our wedding day, I often think of the song that was sang during our ceremony, called "When God Made You". When God made Jordan, I know He was thinking about me, He knew everything I would need & He made all my dreams come true. I look forward to all God has planned for our future, especially the part of our journey we are about to start... parenthood! I have no doubt that Jordan will be an amazing Dad, because he is such an amazing husband.
Two years later & we are more in love than ever. I can hardly believe that amazing day was two years ago. Our journey has been quite an amazing one... from saying "yes" to becoming Jordan's girlfriend, to saying "yes" to becoming his wife, to saying "I do" on our wedding day... every day in between & every memory we've made, have only made me love him more. Being married to my best friend is a gift I will forever be grateful to God for. When I think of our wedding day, I often think of the song that was sang during our ceremony, called "When God Made You". When God made Jordan, I know He was thinking about me, He knew everything I would need & He made all my dreams come true. I look forward to all God has planned for our future, especially the part of our journey we are about to start... parenthood! I have no doubt that Jordan will be an amazing Dad, because he is such an amazing husband.
Jordan, each day I truly only love you more than the last. You are my person. You are the one I want to tell everything to, the first face I want to see when I wake up & the last face I want to see before I go to sleep. You are the only one who can always make me feel better, no matter what. You will never know how grateful I am for your love, your friendship, your support & your hand to hold. I am so excited about the next chapter of our lives we are about to experience... being parents! Here's to growing old & gray together, sitting in rocking chairs on a front porch somewhere out in the country ;) Couldn't imagine anything better.
Love,
Jenna
Love,
Jenna
