June 23, 2012

14 Weeks




I now realize that the print on that dress makes me look much larger than I am. I also had HORRIBLE allergies yesterday hence my puffy eyes & nose.


How far along? 14 weeks.
Total weight gain/loss: ?? We don't own a scale, so I'm not sure.
Maternity clothes? I bought a pair of pants, capris & shorts from Motherhood. They were having a great sale! I wasn't being realistic about trying to fit in my size 00 pants & shorts - I am over 3 months preggers now. It was a hard realization, my comfort won out ;)
Stretch marks? No. Praying them never come, either.
Sleep: Sleeping great.
Best moment: Having a day WITHOUT a headache.
Have you told family and friends: Yes
Miss Anything? Fitting into my jeans comfortably lol Oh, and maybe an adult beverage every now & then.
Movement: I swear I felt something this week!! A few different times I felt a fish-swimming-in-my-belly feeling that made me very aware of my stomach. Definitely not gas... potentially my imagination. Jordan says he felt it too! Who knows??
Food cravings: Still green salads, maple bars & salty stuff.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nothing lately, phew.
Have you started to show yet: Still looking chubs, definitely getting a belly.
Gender prediction: Boy - we get to find out in less than 2 weeks! Woohoo!
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy, happy, happy.
Looking forward to: Finding out the gender & feeling the baby move some more!

No comments:

Post a Comment