I have become a horrendous blogger. I was really wanting to document my pregnancy, that way I can look back & remember how I was feeling. Unfortunately I have done a really crappy job of that the last month. I have been slacking on taking my weekly pictures, I honestly look exactly like I did at 14 weeks & it's already been a month since then. I am going to try & play "catch up" again real quick & then vow to be better at blogging this momentous time in our life!
15 Weeks:

4th of July :)

4th of July :)
How far along? 15 weeks.
Total weight gain/loss: ?? We don't own a scale, so I'm not sure.
Maternity clothes? Definitely rocking my maternity shorts - good thing they are cute. Comfort definitely won out in the wardrobe department. I'm also loving my stretchy work out shorts & yoga pants.
Stretch marks? No. Praying them never come, either.
Sleep: Sleeping is so so. I've been getting up to pee more again & sometimes just can't get comfy :/
Best moment: Having a few days without headaches!
Have you told family and friends: Yes
Miss Anything? Fitting into my bra's properly lol
Movement: Definitely feeling little flutters :) I'm loving it!
Food cravings: Still green salads, maple bars & salty stuff.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nothing lately, phew.
Have you started to show yet: Still looking chubs, definitely getting a belly.
Gender prediction: Boy - we get to find out in less than 1 weeks! Woohoo!
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy, happy, happy.
Looking forward to: Finding out the gender & feeling the baby move some more!
Total weight gain/loss: ?? We don't own a scale, so I'm not sure.
Maternity clothes? Definitely rocking my maternity shorts - good thing they are cute. Comfort definitely won out in the wardrobe department. I'm also loving my stretchy work out shorts & yoga pants.
Stretch marks? No. Praying them never come, either.
Sleep: Sleeping is so so. I've been getting up to pee more again & sometimes just can't get comfy :/
Best moment: Having a few days without headaches!
Have you told family and friends: Yes
Miss Anything? Fitting into my bra's properly lol
Movement: Definitely feeling little flutters :) I'm loving it!
Food cravings: Still green salads, maple bars & salty stuff.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nothing lately, phew.
Have you started to show yet: Still looking chubs, definitely getting a belly.
Gender prediction: Boy - we get to find out in less than 1 weeks! Woohoo!
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy, happy, happy.
Looking forward to: Finding out the gender & feeling the baby move some more!
No comments:
Post a Comment