August 23, 2012

20 Weeks

Seriously... why can't I keep up with this blogging thing?! It's ridiculous! lol I swear, every week I have the best of intentions on getting it done & taking a weekly picture & then I forget :( I have only taken a picture with the chalkboard we made 1 time! I'm going to go back a few weeks, I am technically 23 weeks today! I can't believe I will be 6 months next Thursday! Where has the time gone?! Only 3 more months until we meet our little man :))

The Friday after I turned 20 weeks, we went to our church Family Camp in Pinecrest. We actually got engaged at Pinecrest Lake 3 years ago on August 14th :) My sister in-law Cristina suggested that we go back to the spot where Jordan proposed & take a picture in the same spot. She actually took the pictures of Jordan proposing too! It's pretty far & very rocky, so I was a little hesitant, especially because I was wearing flip flops, it was hot & I would most likely have to pee lol But, it was totally worth it & it made for an awesome picture! So this will be my 20 week picture...


The difference 3 years makes :)

How far along? 20 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: Not sure?
Maternity clothes? Comfy, but cute... that's STILL my motto.
Stretch marks? Nope. Thank you, Jesus!
Sleep: Sleeping is what I look forward to every night! lol
Best moment: Feeling stronger movements & going back to the proposal spot too :)
Have you told family and friends: Yes
Miss Anything? Being able to get comfy when sleeping.
Movement: Getting stronger by the day.
Food cravings:  Skittles.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Still only when I wait too long to eat :-/
Have you started to show yet: Thankfully starting to look more pregs than chubs lol
Gender: ALL BOY!
Labor Signs: No.
Belly Button in or out? In.
Wedding rings on or off? On.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy Momma :)
Looking forward to: Finally picking out the nursery decor!


No comments:

Post a Comment