August 23, 2012

22 Weeks

22 Weeks:

How far along? 22 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: ??
Maternity clothes? Anything comfy! Can't wait for winter, leggings & sweater dresses lol
Stretch marks? No.
Sleep:  Love it.
Best moment: Starting little man's nursery!!
Have you told family and friends: Yes.
Miss Anything? Honestly... an ice cold adult beverage lol Especially because it's been so hot out!
Movement: He is a mover & a shaker, he is active pretty much all day & especially when I lay down to go to sleep at night. Also when I eat Yogurt Mill ;)
Food cravings:  Red apples, yum.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Still only when I wait too long to eat.
Have you started to show yet: Yep.
Gender: ALL BOY!
Labor Signs: No.
Belly Button in or out? In.
Wedding rings on or off? On.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy. Happy. Happy.
Looking forward to: SO many things! Finishing up the nursery, picking out the furniture, my baby shower :)


My latest craving.
My wonderful hubs put in a 2nd shelf above our washer & dryer. Do to the fact that I am almost 6 months pregnant, it is getting much harder for me to climb on top of them to get stuff down from the top shelf lol

Those were just a few pics from week 20. I didn't take a picture of my belly this week, it honestly still looks like it did in my 20 week picture. I promise I will take one for this week:)

No comments:

Post a Comment