"I do not know what tomorrow holds, but I know who holds tomorrow."
With all that has gone on in the past weeks, I have neglected to upload any pictures of The Richards HAPPY Happenings :)
![]() |
| On May 9th I came home to this little surprise from Jordan :) |
![]() |
| This little beauty was also on the front porch! I am a lucky girl! |
When asked "why?", he simply replied; "just because" :)
![]() |
| On May 21st we went for a much needed date night to Put Put :) |
![]() |
| This was taken right before I got a HOLE IN 1 :) |
![]() |
| Poor guy... the clubs were so little he had to practically bend in half to put! lol |
![]() |
| On June 4th, Jordan doubled as Justin Bieber ;) |
Which brings us to today...
![]() |
| Tonight we went for a lovely stroll around our cute neighborhood. Today was a beautiful day, which made for a perfect evening. Love days like these :) |
![]() | ||
| "Cause we're the two best friends that anyone could have!" ;) |
L-I-F-E happens whether you're ready or not.
So, in the midst of sorrow, don't loose sight of your blessings.
We are surely counting all of ours twice lately :)
God is good, all the time. All the time, God is good.
So, in the midst of sorrow, don't loose sight of your blessings.
We are surely counting all of ours twice lately :)
God is good, all the time. All the time, God is good.
Love & Blessings,
J & J









No comments:
Post a Comment