June 7, 2011

Normal... is there such a thing?

Well, it has been a week & 1 day since my stint in the ER. Last week felt like one of the longest weeks of my life, for so many reasons. I have slowly, but surely started to feel back to normal.... whatever that is. I am truly thanking God & attributing every ounce of how I got through last week to Him (and Jordan of course). I know that God has a plan for Jordan & I. We will have a baby when He wants us to, His timing is perfect & that is something that we are continuing to remind ourselves during this healing process. Every good & bad thing in our life is meant to teach us, sometimes we get the test first & the lesson later, other times we are lucky enough to have it the other way around. No matter what, God never leaves our side & for that, I am so grateful. I have been clinging to this quote from Hebrews lately... "Faith is being sure of what we hope for, and certain of what we do not see." -Hebrews 11:1 Faith is not mean to make things easy, it makes things possible.
 
"Life" has once again made me realize how truly blessed I am, I am surrounded by such amazing family & friends! Their love & support is an immeasurable gift. THANK YOU all, for your love, support & prayers.

Jordan & I will be celebrating our 3 year anniversary this weekend! He has a little something up his sleeve that he hasn't revealed yet, but I am surely excited to find out :) I can hardly believe we have been together for 3 years, time seems to go by so slow at times & so fast at other times.

This picture was taken after the 2nd time we hung out. I think we knew even then :)


Well, I am off to catch some zzz's. Until next time blogger's :)


Love & Blessings,
Jenna

No comments:

Post a Comment