June 14, 2011

"Love never fails"... 3 years strong!

This past Saturday Jordan & I celebrated our 3 year anniversary! Jordan had been telling me all week that he was planning a special day of surprises (he knows that I hate surprises, so he was loving it lol), I could barely contain my excitement for Saturday :) He told me to be ready by 10:30 & not a minute later! I think I woke up at 6:45 lol We took lots of pictures of our day, that I will share in this post!

First, I thought I would share some of my favorite pictures of us over the past 3 years...
This was taken the 2nd time we hung out :)

This was taken the 3rd time we hung out :)

June 11, 2008 - The night he asked me to be his gf :) Hence the huge smiles on our faces! I guess it's true what they say, what's meant to be will always find it's way.

Getting ready to head to Jordan's friend's wedding, it was our official first date :)

"He's not perfect & neither is she, but together they just might be."

Not a very good picture, but this was from our 1 year anniversary trip to Santa Cruz  :)

August 14, 2009 - The day he asked me to be his wife :)

The day we got the keys to our house!
June 11, 2010 - Our 2 year anniversary :)

August 28, 2010 - The day we said "I Do"!

 Now some pictures from our anniversary on Saturday, it was such a beautiful-amazing day...

Surprise #1 - We started out the morning getting pedicures :)

Surprise #2 - A road trip to Jamestown  & a supper yummy lunch at Smoke Cafe :)

One of my very favorite church's to photograph, I took this one with my phone :)

Beautiful.

J + J = LOVE

Love the architecture, the cross & the bells inside the tower.

Jordan :)

Jenna :)


Jordan was in heaven! lol

$9.00 for one jaw breaker!?

We never had lunch boxes that cool!

The Candy Vault

Too bad these were fake, they were cool nonetheless ;)

This cute little restaurant was right near this beautiful creek, too bad it wasn't open.

This was their elementary school!

Love him!

We really need to invest in a tripod!

Kisses!

He is the cutest :)

Made him take his sunglasses off, so I could see his baby blues!

He always insists on taking my picture! I tried to tell him that I am the photographer, I stay behind the camera lol

Therefore, I gave him this face ;)

Attempt #2 = not any better :(

Can't ever get enough of those!

The Richards :)

LOVE - LOVE - LOVE

Surprise #3 - Dinner at one of my favorite restaurants, BJ's! With my bff's too :)

"You are the answer to every prayer I've offered. You are a song, a dream, a whisper, and I don't know how I could have lived without you for as long as I did." -Nicholas Sparks

It was the most beautiful day! Looking forward to the next 30 years God has in store for us :)

Love & Blessings,
J & J

No comments:

Post a Comment